By Peter Navarro
This report assesses the fairness and integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election by examining six dimensions of alleged election irregularities across six key battleground states. Evidence used to conduct this assessment includes more than 50 lawsuits and judicial rulings, thousands of affidavits and declarations,1testimony in a variety of state venues, published analyses by think tanks and legal centers, videos and photos, public comments, and extensive press coverage.The matrix below indicates that significant irregularities occurred across all six battleground states and across all six dimensions of election irregularities. This finding lends credence to the claim that the election may well have been stolen from President Donald J. Trump.
From the findings of this report, it is possible to infer what may well have been a coordinated strategy to effectively stack the election deck against the Trump-Pence ticket. Indeed, the observed patterns of election irregularities are so consistent across the six battleground states that they suggest a coordinated strategy to, if not steal the election outright, strategically game the election process in such a way as to “stuff the ballot box” and unfairly tilt the playing field in favor of the Biden-Harris ticket.
Topline findings of this report include: The weight of evidence and patterns of irregularities are such that it is irresponsible for anyone –especially the mainstream media –to claim there is “no evidence” of fraud or irregularities.
- The ballots in question because of the identified election irregularities are more than sufficient to swing the outcome in favor of President Trump should even a relatively small portion of these ballots be ruled illegal.
- All six battleground states exhibit most,or all,six dimensions of election irregularities. However, each state has a unique mix of issues that might be considered “most important.”To put this another way, all battleground states are characterized by the same or similar election irregularities; but, like Tolstoy’s unhappy families, each battleground state is different in its own election irregularity way.
- This was theft by a thousand cuts across six dimensions and six battleground states rather than any one single “silver bullet” election irregularity.
- In refusing to investigate a growing number of legitimate grievances, the anti-Trump media and censoring social media are complicit in shielding the American public from the truth. This is a dangerous game that simultaneously undermines the credibility of the media and the stability of our political system and Republic.
- Those journalists, pundits, and political leaders now participating in what has become a Biden Whitewash should acknowledge the six dimensions of election irregularities and conduct the appropriate investigations to determine the truth about the 2020 election. If this is not done before Inauguration Day, we risk putting into power an illegitimate and illegal president lacking the support of a large segment of the American people.
- The failure to aggressively and fully investigate the six dimensions of election irregularities assessed in this report is a signal failure not just of our anti-Trump mainstream media and censoring social media but also of both our legislative and judicial branches.
- Republican governors in Arizona and Georgia together with Republican majorities in both chambers of the State Legislatures of five of the six battleground states –Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin2–have had both the power and the opportunity to investigate the six dimensions of election irregularities presented in this report. Yet, wilting under intense political pressure, these politicians have failed in their Constitutional duties and responsibilities to do so –and thereby failed both their states and this nation as well as their party.
- Both State courts and Federal courts, including the Supreme Court, have failed the American people in refusing to appropriately adjudicate the election irregularities that have come before them. Their failures pose a great risk to the American Republic.
- If these election irregularities are not fully investigated prior to Inauguration Day and thereby effectively allowed to stand, this nation runs the very real risk of never being able to have a fair presidential election again –with the down-ballot Senate races scheduled for January 5.
1 All witnesses who have signed sworn affidavits or declarations who are referenced in this report but whose names are not referenced in the public record, e.g., a court case, are referred to as “Jane Doe” or “John Doe” based on gender. This has been done to ensure their safety and security.
2 Ballotpedia “Partisan composition of state legislators,” December 4, 2020.
3 Bump, Philip. “The two states that almost always predict which candidate is headed for defeat,” The Washington Post, 7 September 2016. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/07/the-two-states-that-almost-always-predict-which-candidate-is-headed-for-defeat/ *The two Democrat candidate exceptions were John F. Kennedy in 1960 and Bill Clinton in 1992.
4 Williams, Pete. “Trump’s election fight includes over 50 lawsuits. It’s not going well.” NBC News, November 23, 2020. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-election-fight-includes-over-30-lawsuits-it-s-n1248289
5 All witnesses who have signed sworn affidavits and declarations referenced in this report are referred to as “Jane Doe” and “John Doe” based on gender, in order to ensure their safety and security.
6 Bannon, Steve, War Room Pandemic, https://pandemic.warroom.org/
7 Solomon, John, Just the News, https://justthenews.com/john-solomon
8 Kassam, Raheem, National Pulse, https://americasvoice.news/the-national-pulse/
9 Newsmax, https://www.newsmax.com/
10 One America News Network, https://www.oann.com/
11“Most Say Mail-In Voting Worked, But 47% Say Fraud Likely.” Rasmussen Reports, December 7, 2020. https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/most_say_mail_in_voting_worked_but_47_say_fraud_likely1