Allegations of ballot fraud are rampant in the 2020 election. Some of these are so serious and redundant we list them individually. But there are too many to list each separately. The allegations of ballot fraud include:
- Late Ballots (ballots counted that were received or postmarked after legal deadlines).
- Out of state voting.
- Post Office Boxes being used as addresses on ballots.
- Dead people voting (more on that here).
- Ballot harvesting–people going into institutions and filling out ballots for other people.
- Incentivized voting–paying or giving people gifts in return for their vote.